Target: To develop new biomedical technologies tools for cognitive and physical rehabilitation of acquired brain injury patients.This work is done in close collaboration with clinical researchers from the “Institut Guttmann” Neurorehabilitation Hospital in Barcelona and from Berenson-Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation (CNBS), Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Neurorehabilitation processes modeling: dysfunctional and hybrid bionics models.
- Smart monitoring of cognitive and physical rehabilitation.
- Interactive virtual environments and content development and management technologies in neurorehabilitation.
- Modeling and smart adaptation of upper-limb neurorehabilitation therapies.
- Knowledge management and Data Mining applied to neurorehabilitation to generate clinical evidence.
- Medical imaging based analysis and standardization of structural alterations in acquired brain injury.
- Telemedicine: tele-neurorehabilitation technologies and systems.
- Business Process Management (BPM) modeling tools.
- Rehabilitation monitoring technologies.
- Eye-tracking systems.
- Medical imaging.
- Programming languages: Java, Matlab, C/C++, HTML5, JSP/servlets.
- 3 Kinnect sensors, Tobii 1750 eye-tracker, 3D Slicer, Brain Voyager, Freesurfer, Microsoft Visio, Symphony, Axure.